Black Olive Knot Buns

Black Olive Knot Buns

Calorie: 120 cals per serve


Bread is back! My bread maker started production again... yippee! Made these buns for breakfast this morning and as usual have some leftover. I just toasted one to goes with cheese platter, Tak said "This bread is nice." I told him we are going to have the same one for tomorrow's breakfast... immediately he changed his statement "It is nice now..." #$&%!


Btw, this recipe is by Mat Gebu at MyResipi. The knots I made were too tight as a result the pattern did not stand out that much. I made couples of changes to the recipe, used olive oil instead of butter, garlic powder instead of fresh garlic, and skim milk instead of full cream milk. I love this bread, will make again for knot making practices.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)